Sunday, October 6, 2019

New Black Hack classes...


Hi all - just uploaded to DrivethruRPG my take on eight classes for The Black Hack: Alchemist, Bard, Monk, Ninja, Plague Doctor, Ranger, Tiefling, and Warlock.

I tried to emulate David's original tone and style, as well as make each class simple and unique as befitting the game. 


PWYW on DriveThru -
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/290768/The-Black-Hack-Whack-Classes

So take a look and throw a coin in the tip jar if you are so inclined.  Thanks!

I also uploaded a significant revision to my homage to B1, "Vobleavira Haven Complex"
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/279317/Vobleavira-Haven-Complex

I added encounters, cleaned up some text and consistency, and hopefully made this an improved and more playable product.

5 comments:

  1. Looking good Vance and thanks for your ongoing call ins

    ReplyDelete
  2. So seemingly I'm appearing as unknown, instead of Spikepit. I should try to fix this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, there you are! thanks for the shout-out and be sure to let me know if any of my misbegotten character classes make it into one of your BH games!

      Delete
  3. So I'm a little behind my time on this one, but I dig it! Also, there are some instances where a class feature says something along the lines of the target should make an (ABILITY) save or suffer the consequences. Since Black Hack is all player-facing rolls, how would you adjudicate something like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's roll-under vs the appropriate ability score. Thanks for picking up the class booklet, I really appreciate it!

      Delete