1. Fire-Breather: Hints of the draconic heritage of the Mother of Flames flows through this one. Fire spit - 1d6 damage, 3x/day (15' range).
2. Bugeater: Iron stomach: +2 saves vs disease or ingested poisons.
3. Sharpshooter: +1 to-hit and damage with sling or javelin.
4. Tunnel Scrapper: +2 melee to-hit in close spaces (e.g. tunnel <4' tall)
5. Trapper: A vermin-catcher. Will always have a bag of 2d6 small poisonous critters to throw or drop onto intruders.
6. Lightfoot: +1 to stealth rolls, skills as 2nd level thief.
7. Illusory Mage: 1d3 random illusionist spells (1st and 2nd level).
8. Horn-hide: Tougher than your average kobold: 1 HD, AC 6/13
9. Shroom Warrior: Harvests underground fungus - most likely hallucinatory. 3/4 chance tripping balls; 1/4 chance of spewing augeries.
10. Tunnel-rider: Riding exotic mount of some sort: 1-2: Giant lizard; 3-5: Defanged giant spider; 6: Rust monster (baited with rusty helmet on a stick); 7: Dire weasel; 8: Pilfered automaton